Wednesday (Tenth Day of Christmas)
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Took care of a small but of Communion Partners business by email.
- Emailed the President of the Standing Committee to ask to be on their agenda when next they meet.
- Edited, refined, and printed a working text of my homily for this Sunday (Trinity, Lincoln).
- Discussed with the Administrator the need to order some new letterhead and envelopes. Made some decisions.
- Lunch at home. Leftovers.
- Culled and organized a rat’s nest of notes toward my next-due post on the Covenant blog.
- Plotted my sermon prep tasks between Ash Wednesday and Trinity Sunday. (It takes so little time to write that, but it’s a very time-consuming chore.)
- Short-form Evening Prayer on the way home.