Wednesday (St Willibrord)
by Bishop Daniel
on November 7, 2012
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Attended by internet and phone to a pastoral matter.
- Walked to Illinois National Bank to deposit my paycheck. Could have driven? Yes? Why did I walk? Because it’s all about racking up steps on my pedometer.
- Conceived and hatched a homily for the feast of Christ the King, at the parish of Christ the King in Normal, on November 25.
- Lunch at home.
- Conferred with Walt Knowles, an old friend from college and priest of the Diocese of Olympia, who is in town to lead our upcoming conference for clergy and musicians.
- Participated in a conference call with other leaders of a Communion Partners event next week in Florida.
- Ground out a rough draft for the above-mentioned sermon.
- Left at 4:00 for Champaign, where I had a dinner engagement with the Rector’s Warden of Emmanuel Church and his wife, then a 7pm congregational meeting to discuss transitional issues.
- Home around 9:45.