The big rocks:
- Regular one-hour meeting of the Province V bishops.
- One-hour interview of a priest from outside the diocese who is interested in joining us. I would like to have him.
- Cosmetic surgery on a previously-used homily for Proper 12, preparing it for use on July 26th at St George’s, Belleville.
- Ran out to Staples for a printer cartridge. Got to have the office necessities.
- Quick Zoom meeting to take care of a bit of administrative business pertaining to receiving a priest back into the Episcopal Church.
- Drafted an amendment to the diocesan canons that I believe is salutary, and sent it to some potential proposers.