Wednesday (St Fabian)
- Communicated by email with the Standing Committee–blessedly, not about a matter of conflict between them and me (still potentially a matter of conflict–just not between them and me!).
- Worked with the Communicator in getting some of what she needs for a video project she’s working on for me.
- Various tasks related to the Department of Mission, and jump-starting the Mission Strategy Report process (after a COVID-driven hiatus).
- Did some refurbishing work on a vintage sermon text for Epiphany IV (the 31st at the Trinity, Lincoln).
- Did some significant reading.
- Took a brisk walk on some snowy sidewalks.