Wednesday (St Augustine)
- Began processing emails at home over breakfast.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Continued email processing, which generated tasks that consumed the rest of the morning, including writing a “From the Bishop” column for the next issue of the Current.
- Lunch from the Asian place next to TG, eaten at home. (Inexplicably, China 1 was closed.)
- Responded affirmatively to the Diocese of Western Michigan that I will attend the consecration of their next bishop on 28 September. Made concomitant travel and lodging arrangements.
- Reviewed an Association of Theological Schools document on board governance. This is a subject I am currently “going to school” on.
- Worked on the diocesan website, adding a bunch of content here.
- Hand-wrote greetings to clergy and spouses with September birthdays and anniversaries.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.