Wednesday (St Augustine)
- Usual early AM routine.
- Spent the bulk of the morning continuing to make notes and otherwise organize my thoughts toward the book review I need to write.
- Took care of a short stack of four relatively small administrative chores.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Took Brenda to her acupuncture appointment. Leveraged the time by getting some reading done.
- Caught up on some Covenant blog reading.
- Did a bit of homiletical planning/organization.
- Set to work on my ongoing basement organization project. Got really bogged down and hit a bit of a wall putting a shelving unit together. May need outside help.
- Took a substantial walk, praying the short form of the evening office along the way.