Wednesday (Lancelot Andrewes)
- Usual AM routine; Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Further developed the outline for my address to the annual diocesan Synod on October 19.
- Fleshed out the essential content of my homily for Proper 23 (Cairo and Harrisburg).
- Lunch at home–leftovers.
- Brought forth a completed but unrefined draft of my homily for the Synod Eucharist.
- Took care of some administrative work (a marital judgment request).
- Produced a finished but unrefined draft of my homily for Bruce DeGooyer’s ordination to the priesthood next week.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.