by Bishop Daniel
on April 27, 2016
- Usual AM routine. MP in the cathedral.
- Attended to transport and lodging arrangements for a trip coming up in early June.
- Took care of a routine end-of-the-month personal organization chore.
- Took a substantive incoming phone call from one of our parish clergy.
- Spoke by phone at some length and with weighty content with one of our postulants in the ordination process.
- Left for home on the early side in deference to afternoon travel plans.
- Ate lunch, and packed for two nights away.
- Just past 1:00, headed up to SPI to catch the 2:11 departure for Dallas.
- Arrived DFW at 4:00, retrieved my luggage, picked up my rental car, used the Waze app on my phone to guide me my hotel. With rush hour traffic, it was 6:00 before I was at the check-in desk.
- Dropping my stuff on in my room, I headed to a nearby Mexican restaurant called Javier’s, where I enjoyed good food, drink, and conversation with members of the Living Church Foundation board ahead of tomorrow’s annual meeting.