by Bishop Daniel
on April 6, 2016
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Prepared to preside and preach at the midday liturgy.
- Dealt with an administrative issue pertaining to one of our Eucharistic Communities in transition.
- Attended to some details pertaining to my visitation to Emmanuel, Champaign this weekend.
- Spent the rest of the morning developing my homiletical message statement for Easter V into a detailed outline.
- Celebrated and preached the noon Mass in the cathedral chapel (Easter feria).
- Lunch at home. Leftovers.
- Processed a short stack of emails.
- Paid attention to developing the details of the liturgy at which we expect to ordain David Wells to the priesthood on May 14.
- Wrote a snail mail letter in response to one in the same genre from a lay communicant in the diocese.
- Mopped up some residual Nashotah business left in the wake of yesterday’s Directors conference call.
- Evening Prayer in the office.