by Bishop Daniel
on June 25, 2014
- Task planning at home.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral. Brief check-in with Fr Tucker, newly at the reins (and I say this with great gratitude) of St Paul’s Cathedral as Interim Provost.
- Prepared for the celebration of the midday Mass (preparing the missal, preparing and printing the readings, mentally laying out a homily).
- Took a first pass by the readings for Proper 13 (August 3), in preparation for my homily when I visit St James’ Chapel, Marion.
- Began to work on notes to clergy and spouses with July birthdays and anniversaries.
- Presided and preached at the midday Mass.
- Lunch from McDonald’s, eaten and home. (Still grieving the loss of hot mustard sauce for my McNuggets).
- Completed the clergy nodal event cards.
- Went back home to get some time on the treadmill, but was waylaid by a phone call from a friend, so the walk never happened.
- Left at 4:30, with Brenda, for Urbana, when we enjoyed a lovely dinner at the home of John and Linda Buzard (members and musicians at St John’s Chapel there). Home right around 11.