by Bishop Daniel
on November 27, 2013
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Prepared readings, prayers, and homily for the cathedral chapel midday Mass at which I was scheduled to be the celebrant.
- Took part in a scheduled conference call with some other board members of the Living Church Foundation.
- Produced a finished rough draft of my homily for Advent II (8 December at St Thomas’, Glen Carbon).
- Attended to some routine end-of-month personal organization chores.
- Spoke by phone with my U.S. Trust contact over some Putnam Trust issues.
- Celebrated and preached the scheduled Mass.
- Lunch at home–leftovers.
- Remained at home to work the rest of the day, which was mostly consumed with producing an Advent message for the diocesan website (and, in due course, for the Current).
- Into the evening, I completed an illustrated travelogue of our recent visit to Tanzania.