- Usual AM routine; MP in the cathedral.
- Processed a Marital Judgment request from one of our parish clergy.
- Began a Nashotah House-related project.
- Met with Fr Halt and Fr Wetmore on a youth ministry-related endeavor at the very incipient stages.
- Lunch from Hickory River, eaten at home.
- Met with Fr Evans and Sandy to debrief on their trip to Peru and make plans to cultivate that new companion diocese relationship.
- Finished the Nashotah project I began in the morning.
- Worked on the draft of my homily for Proper 5 (June 8 at St Paul’s, Pekin).
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.