by Bishop Daniel
on March 6, 2013
- Usual morning routine; MP in the cathedral.
- Debriefed with the Archdeacon on a couple of ongoing administrative matters.
- Completed preparations for next week’s Lenten series presentation in Bloomington (since I’ll be tied up with House of Bishops between now and then).
- Reviewed the Mission Strategy Master Plan and made a few notes for followup actions.
- Laid down the broad strokes of a sermon for Maundy Thursday.
- Made a phone call in connection with someone in the ordination process.
- Lunch from La Bamba, eaten at home.
- Dental hygiene appointment.
- Bought an extra SD card for the video camera (having lost one in the mail).
- Back at home, plotted the main moves of my homily for Easter II (St Andrew’s, Edwardsville).
- Hit the road for Bloomington at 4:15, ate with the folks at St Matthews, then made my teaching presentation. Back in the car by 7:20 and home at 8:35. Pretty tired.