by Bishop Daniel
on September 23, 2020
- Handled some clergy deployment-related issues.
- Spoke by phone with Canon Evans, a priest of the diocese, and a senior warden of the diocese.
- Attended the regular Province V bishops meeting.
- Arrived at a homiletical message statement for Proper 24 (October 18 at All Saints, Morton).
- Took the YFNBmobile to the Mazda dealer to get new tires, leveraging the waiting time by walking about four miles.
- Laid out the broad strokes of my address to synod (October 3).