- Attended the weekly Province V bishops meeting It was kind of a dark time, in solidarity with the Bishop of Indianapolis, who is black, and within the territory of whose diocese an attempted lynching occurred in a state park over the weekend. She is understandably traumatized.
- Had a smattering of phone conversations with various diocesan clergy.
- Made some solid progress in the “elections and appointments” front.
- Caught up on a substantial amount of deferred reading (articles, blog posts, the book I’m working through).
- Attended to a small administrative chore.
- Tried to process as many emails as possible as they came in, so as not to let them pile up.