Wednesday (Precious Blood)
- A morning full of Zoom meetings–8:00-9:45 (a group of bishops from the U.S, Canada, the Church of England, and two African provinces, discussing a reconciliation initiative that will remain on the “down low” for a while) and 10:00-11:00 (the usual Province V meeting).
- Since my brain was pretty well fried at the point, I set out with Brenda on an extra-long (1 hour, 45 minutes) walk.
- Late lunch from leftovers.
- Did cosmetic surgery on a “vintage” homily for Proper 10 toward the end of making it usable on July 12 at St Thomas’, Salem.
- Did a detailed analysis of the Eucharistic Communities that are or will soon be in transition, as well as a catalog of potential candidates in play that might fill those vacancies. Shared this with Canon Evans by email. There are more vacancies than candidates at this point. We have our work cut out for us.
- Cleaned up my computer desktop, a routine regular maintenance chore.
- Attended to some small administrative and pastoral matters.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.