Tuesday (St Vincent of Saragossa)
by Bishop Daniel
on January 22, 2013
- Weekly and daily task planning, and some email processing, at home.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Aside from some brief consultations with the Archdeacon and Administrator, spent the rest of the morning clearing my desk, literally. Lots of reading, scanning, and task-creating.
- Lunch at home.
- Processed a batch of emails.
- Worked on liturgies for the clergy retreat.
- Worked on some issues around the process of discernment and formation for ordination.
- Began work on an “aspirational” liturgical customary for churches of the diocese, something that grew out of last November’s conference for clergy and musicians.
- Evening Prayer in the office.
- In the evening, finished writing a book review for The Living Church.