Tuesday (St John of Damascus)
by Bishop Daniel
on December 4, 2012
- Weekly master task planning at home.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Conferred with the Archdeacon and the Treasurer over an exigent administrative matter.
- Met with the Trustees of the diocese, along with our investment advisors, for a regular update.
- Met with Chancellor Kevin Babb to discuss some of the ins and outs of the ongoing Title IV case in which I am one of the respondents.
- Conferred by phone with Fr David Boase, President of the Standing Committee, over a couple of emerging issues.
- Began to process a fairly thick stack of emails.
- Lunch at home (leftovers).
- Re-engaged the email processing.
- Spoke by phone with a vestry member from one of our parishes regarding their search for an interim rector.
- Wrote an article for the Springfield Current that will be published next month. It will appear on the website January 7.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.