Tuesday (St Ignatius of Antioch)
by Bishop Daniel
on October 17, 2017
- Routine weekly and daily task organization at home over breakfast.
- Logged on to an 8:30am conference call board meeting of the Society of King Charles the Martyr as I was backing out of my driveway. Continued on the call after I got to the office. Finished around 9:30.
- Conferred with the Archdeacon on a range of issues.
- Finalized email negotiations for the canonical examination of a candidate for the vocational diaconate.
- Scanned and otherwise process a thick stack of accumulated hard copy materials.
- Lunch from KFC, eaten at home.
- Attended to a bit of administrivia pertaining to General Convention.
- Attended to a significant chunk of business pertaining to the Communion Partners.
- Got to work on a small but important Nashotah-related project.
- Responding to an expected phone call at 4:15, I headed home to meet a tree service about a problematic dogwood and redbud in our yard. It turned out to be a long wait, but I was able to finish the project I was working on while sitting on the front porch on a beautiful afternoon.