Tuesday (St Edmund)
- Usual routine: Task planning over breakfast, Morning Prayer with Brenda in our “home chapel.”
- Substantive email exchange with Paige about the next issue of the Springfield Current.
- A couple of personal (healthcare-related) “errands” done by email.
- Spent most of the remaining daylight hours writing my next-due blog post for Covenant. It’s deep dive into what it actually means to be a bishop and to be a church that has bishops.
- Once again, exploited the last 70 minutes or so of daylight for a vigorous walk.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.
- After dinner, worked on my homily for Advent III (St John’s, Centralia), bringing it from “message statement” to “developed outline.”