Tuesday (St Clare)
- Created a Zoom meeting for Diocesan Council on Saturday and sent out the link.
- Responded to an email from the senior warden of one of our Eucharistic Communities.
- Dealt with an emergent administrative issue, hopefully in a dispositive way.
- Did the first bit of planning for the synod Mass (which will be closed and live-streamed from the cathedral). We will be observing the (unofficial for Episcopalians) feast of the Holy Guardian Angels on October 2.
- Made a pastoral check-in by phone with one of our priests.
- Substantive phone conversation with Canon Evans.
- Wrote and sent an Ad Clerum (letter to the clergy, this time only those is active parochial ministry), wherein I devolved the question of congregation singing to the local level, with certain restrictions.