Tuesday (Oxford Martyrs)
- Somewhat of a regular morning routine, though MP got pushed to about 9:45 because of various conversations with staff prompted by my arrival in the office.
- Hand wrote two notes: one of thanks, one of condolence.
- Worked on some Nashotah House-related business in advance of next week’s Trustees meeting.
- Prepared materials for tonight’s meeting with the vestry of Emmanuel, Champaign.
- Lunch from Taco Gringo, eaten at home.
- Worked on my address to the annual synod of the diocese this Friday. I believe it is now “in the can.”
- Took a brisk walk up to the old state capitol area and back, on a fine day for such an activity.
- Left at 4:30 for a 6:00 meeting in Champaign. Discussed nuts and bolts of transition issues with the vestry of Emmanuel.
- My trip home coincided almost precisely with the time of the presidential debate.