Tuesday (O Adonai)
by Bishop Daniel
on December 18, 2018
- Morning Prayer in the home oratory/chapel. Task planning over breakfast.
- Sent out a sheaf of substantive emails over an array of matters–some pastoral, some administrative.
- Took today’s walk in the morning (sunny and relatively mild), stopping at a toy stone en route for a small bit of Christmas shopping, and arriving back home with Chinese carry-out for lunch.
- Knocked off another big chunk on the exorcism liturgy project.
- Made air travel and lodging arrangements in Toronto for a meeting next month of the Canadian iteration of the Communion Partner bishops. I will attend as a guest, representing their U.S. colleagues.
- Attended to a bit of administrative work pertaining to one of our geographic parishes.
- Performed some routine scheduled personal organization maintenance–cleaning up the “desktop” on my computer.
- Reviewed and edited the draft bulletin for my (re-scheduled) visitation to St Bartholomew’s, Granite City on the 30th.
- Evening Prayer in the oratory/chapel.