Tuesday (Martyrs of Libya)
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Devoted the bulk of the morning to reworking and repurposing some homiletical material from a prior year for use as a sermon this Sunday at Christ Church, Springfield.
- Reviewed and responded to a short stack of emails.
- Passed on to a chair of the Commission on Ministry some materials related to their meeting this Saturday.
- Lunch from China 1, eaten at home.
- Did some last minute prep for a conference call of the Nashotah House Board of Directors.
- Presided over said conference call, which last around 90 minutes.
- Dashed home, packed quickly for an overnight trip, and headed to Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport.
- Caught the 5:20 departure for Chicago O’Hare, then the 7:20 departure for New York La Guardia, only it didn’t actually leave until 8:50 … which meant we didn’t touch town in NYC until 12:15am and I didn’t get to my midtown west hotel until after 1:00.