Tuesday (James Lloyd Breck)
by Bishop Daniel
on April 2, 2019
- Customary weekday telecommuting AM routine.
- Took care of a couple of straggling domestic chores left over from yesterday (folding laundry, gathering material for tax preparer).
- Finish work on homily for this Sunday (Redeemer, Cairo).
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Reached out substantively by email to three individuals in the ordination process.
- Exchanged email messages with my ELCA counterpart regarding my making a cameo appearance at his synod’s Annual Assembly in June,.
- Reviewed my May visitation calendar and scheduled appropriate reminders.
- Reviewed and annotated the most recent statement for one of my diocesan credit cards.
- Took a long, brisk walk with Brenda.
- Made a phone call in connection with some pastoral followup.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.