Tuesday (James Hannington & Companions)
by Bishop Daniel
on October 30, 2012
- While still at home, pretended to organize an impossibly monumental list of 60 separate tasks that I ought to accomplish this week. They will not all get done. There will be a lot of triage involved.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Attended to a couple of administrative matters–one urgent and important, the other merely important.
- Usual Tuesday informal debrief with the Archdeacon and the Administrator.
- Refined and printed the working script for this Sunday’s homily at St Andrew’s, Carbondale.
- Lunch from La Bamba, eaten at home.
- Processed a batch of emails.
- Usual Tuesday scanning and organizing chores. This generated some spontaneous hand-written notes and emails.
- Made a couple of final tweaks to my 2013 visitation calendar and gave Sue the green light to go public with it.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.
- Substantive after-dinner phone conversation with the Rector’s Warden of one of our parishes regarding some transitional issues.