Tuesday (James Hannington & Companions)
- Task planning and email processing at home.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Discussed some administrative matters with the Archdeacon.
- Visited by phone with one of our clergy who has been facing some serious health issues.
- Met with the rector (and eventually his wife) of a parish in another diocese for two hours in my office. We are talking about my becoming their DEPO (Delegated Episcopal Pastoral Oversight) bishop. DEPO is available when a parish is alienated from their proper bishop for theological reasons.
- Lunch at home.
- Fleshed out and refined the fifth of my five meditations for the priests’ retreat in the Diocese of Albany next month.
- Fleshed out and refined my homily to be delivered in St Stephen’s Cathedra, Tabora, Tanzania on November 10.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.