Tuesday (Bernard Mizeki)
by Bishop Daniel
on June 18, 2019
- Usual early AM weekday routine.
- Caught up on a handful of administrative chores by email (personnel, companion diocese, mystagogy project, inter alia). None were particularly huge but none were particularly small, either. It consumed most of the morning.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Began to study a new set of catechetical resources now available through the Living Church Foundation, toward the end of being able to recommend them knowledgeably to the clergy of the diocese.
- Read the Mission Strategy Report from one of our Eucharistic Communities.
- Attended to another administrative issue. Dashed off a note to the Chancellor.
- Began to catch up on some backlogged blog reading.
- Left around 5pm with Brenda for Wrigley Field, where we took in a Cubs game with a group of alumni of Westmont College, our alma mater. We were sure we would be the oldest ones there, but there turned out to be one older, and he was my Resident Assistant in the dorm I lived in my freshman and sophomore years!