- Daily and weekly tasks planning and some blog reading at home. Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Refined, edited, printed, and scheduled for posting my homily for Proper 4, this Sunday in Alton Parish.
- Spoke by phone with a priest of the diocese who has had some sudden and severe family health issues.
- Composed and sent a fairly lengthy Ad Clerum letter to the clergy of the diocese, covering a range of issues.
- Lunch from McD’s, eaten at home.
- Ran a personal errand on the west side of town.
- Hand-wrote personal notes to clergy and spouses with nodal events (birthday, anniversaries of marriage and ordination) in June. June is a big month for ordinations. I got writer’s cramp.
- Attended to task in connection with the St Michael’s Conference that involved using Finale, a music-publishing app that is very robust, but therefore has a steep learning/re-learning curve, and it’s been three years or so since I’ve used it. Frustrating, but got the job done.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.