by Bishop Daniel
on May 22, 2018
- Organized tasks for the day/week.
- Made arrangements to have dinner with our Nashotah House seminarian, Shane Spellmeyer.
- Shared an article of mind that appeared on the Covenant blog today on Facebook and Twitter.
- Read a progress report on mission strategy development from one of our Eucharistic Communities.
- Took care of a handful of other small administrative items … via email.
- Packed for two nights away.
- Left at 11:20, headed north. Landed in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin a little past 4pm.
- Hied over to Nashotah House a little late for Evensong. Hung out with staff and students for a bit, then headed over to the Red Circle Inn in the Village of Nashotah for dinner with Shane. I’m here for a meeting of the Corporation tomorrow.