by Bishop Daniel
on October 10, 2017
- Task planning for the day and for the week at home. Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Edited, refined, and printed the working script for my homily at the synod Mass on Friday.
- Assembled a large-print version of items that pertain to my role as the Celebrant of the synod Mass and placed them in an appropriate ceremonial binder.
- Began the task of a final revision of my State-of-the-Diocese address to synod.
- Lunch at home. Leftovers.
- Resumed working on my synod address. Printed out a hard copy for Paige so she can coordinate some PowerPoint slides. Printed another hard copy formatted for oral delivery and stuck it in my car.
- Presided over a telephone conference call meeting of the Nashotah House Board of Directors.
- Took a phone call from one of our rectors.
- Edited, refined, and printed the working script for my homily at St Matthew’s, Bloomington on Sunday.
- Evening Prayer at the cathedral.
- At home, after dinner (since the NLDS game was rained out): Took care of a chunk of Communion Partners-related business vian email.