Tuesday (John Henry Hobart)
by Bishop Daniel
on September 12, 2017
- Out of the house earlyish to keep an 8:20 appointment with my primary care doctor.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral, a bit on the later-than-usual side.
- Consulted briefly with Paige on a website issue.
- Edited, refined, and printed the working text of my homily for this Sunday (St Mark’s, West Frankfort).
- Took a brisk 20-minute walk in the immediate environs.
- Assembled a package of various liturgical and musical items pertaining to the synod Eucharist and sent them off as email attachments to Fr Halt.
- Lunch from La Bamba, eaten at home.
- Took care of an administrative chore pertaining to last weekend’s visit to my Mississippi DEPO parish last weekend. For various frustrating technical reasons, it took longer than it should have.
- Chaired a two-hour meeting via conference call of the Nashotah House Board of Directors.
- Processed the slew of emails that had arrived during the conference call.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.