by Bishop Daniel
on November 6, 2012
- Task planning at home, Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Usual Tuesday informal check-in with staff.
- Took a phone call from the Dean of Nashotah House.
- Processed a goodly batch of emails … and Facebook messages, which some people seem to prefer to email. (I should add, by way of fair warning, that it is several times easier for me to lose track of a Facebook message than an email.)
- Produced and refined a working draft of my homily for this Sunday at St Thomas’, Glen Carbon.
- Lunch at home.
- Hatched a rough draft of a sermon for Proper 28 (November 18 at All Saints, Morton).
- Finally attended to an administrative/pastoral matter that has been “triaged out” for longer than I am happy about.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.