by Bishop Daniel
on May 10, 2016
- Morning Prayer in the office (cathedral interior being painted).
- Met with the Provost over an emerging pastoral concern.
- Addressed a couple of more bits of pastoralia via email.
- Took care of a bit of administrivia.
- First get-to-know-you visit with an individual in the early stages of an ordination discernment process, along with his parish priest.
- Met with one of our priests over a couple of different pastoral and systemic issues emerging in the congregation.
- Lunch from La Bamba, eaten at home.
- Refined, edited, formatted and printed a working text for this Sunday’s homily (St George’s, Belleville).
- Spent the balance of the afternoon with my music publishing software, preparing an item for an upcoming ordination liturgy.
- Evening Prayer in the office.