by Bishop Daniel
on April 26, 2016
- Usual AM routine: task planning at home, Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Took care of a couple administrative chores in connection with last Sunday’s DEPO visitation in Yazoo City, MS., pivoting from that to an effort to move the ball down the field with respect to the Novena/Wave of Prayer that begins next week.
- Reviewed and acted on a marital judgment request from one of our parish clergy.
- Spent some quality time with the details of an ordination coming up late next month, putting some initial liturgical decisions in play with the relevant parties.
- Dealt via a group email with a programmatic-communication issue.
- Registered online for the events at Nashotah House during graduation week next month,
- Lunch from McD’s, eaten at home.
- Took the developed outline of my homily for this Sunday at Redeemer, Cairo to the “rough draft” stage.
- Spent some good time with an exegetical commentary on the readings for Proper 5, in preparation for preaching at Robinson, Albion, and Mt Carmel on the first weekend in June.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.