by Bishop Daniel
on December 15, 2015
- Weekly task planning and some email processing at home.
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Quickly but assertively attended to a pastoral/administrative matter.
- Less quickly and assertively took care of another pastoral/administrative matter.
- Prepared, mentally and otherwise, for an afternoon Nashotah House Board of Director’s conference call.
- Worked toward refining and printing a working script for this Sunday’s homily (which, it turns out, will be at St Paul’s Cathedral and not Christ Church, due to a communications and scheduling snafu).
- Lunch at home–leftovers.
- Finished up work on the aforementioned sermon.
- Presided over a 90-minute conference call meeting of the Nashotah House Board of Directors. Followed up with an email.
- Wrote a fairly long Ad Clerum (letter to the clergy), which is ready to be sent out tomorrow.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.