by Bishop Daniel
on July 15, 2014
- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Initiated a discussion amongst the Nashotah House Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees regarding the current year’s budget. Came back to this discussion in substantive ways several times throughout the day.
- With the help of the Administrator, chased down an annoying financial/administrative matter.
- Debriefed with the Archdeacon on sundry ongoing concerns.
- Responded to a couple of email regarding Nashotah business.
- Responded to a couple of emails regarding some parochial/administrative matters.
- Got to work on my Chairman of the Board article for the Advent issue of Nashotah’s quarterly magazine, The Missioner. (Yes, the deadlines are that far in advance,)
- Lunch from TG, eaten at home.
- Continued working on the Missioner article, finishing around 4pm, but with several breaks to attend to the ongoing email conversation referenced above.
- Put some meat on the bones of a sermon outline for Proper 12 (27 July in Mt Carmel).
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.