- Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Spent most of the morning handling a range of emails, some of which generated ancillary tasks.
- Met with the cathedral Provost to begin the process of planning the Holy Week liturgies.
- Lunch from TG, eaten at home.
- Refined and printed a working text for this Sunday’s homily, to be delivered at Christ Church, Springfield.
- Worked on editing a video of one of last year’s Lenten teaching series events in Bloomington. (Yes, a little behind on this project.) Did battle with iMovie. When it was time to go, iMovie was still winning. I then continued the struggle after dinner at home for most of the evening. Cautiously optimistic that I have made some progress. I hate learning curves.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.