by Bishop Daniel
on August 27, 2013
- Task planning at home; Morning Prayer in the cathedral.
- Talked with the Archdeacon and the Administrator over an emerging administrative and pastoral concern.
- Produced a working script of my homily for this Sunday at St Christopher’s, Rantoul.
- Two care of two relatively small chores related to the annual diocesan synod.
- Lunch from TG, eaten at home.
- Took a scheduled phone call from an individual who is in the ordination process.
- Devoted the rest of my afternoon to a somewhat urgent project aimed at helping Nashotah House retain its accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools.
- Evening Prayer in the cathedral.
- Out to dinner with Brenda in the evening to celebrate our 41st wedding anniversary.