by Bishop Daniel
on October 27, 2020
- Composed, edited, and sent an Ad Clerum (letter to the clergy) covering a range of news and concerns.
- Build out my homiletical message statement for Proper 28 (November 15 in Granite City) into a developed sermon outline.
- Attended to a Communion Partners-related tasks.
- Interviewed a former Roman Catholic priest who is interested in exploring reception of his orders by the Episcopal Church.
- Reviewed and approved an application for a marital judgment.
- Cleaned up the minutes I took at last week’s Living Church Foundation annual meeting, and the board meeting, and sent them off to the President and Executive Director.
- Took care of sundry other emails and texts “on the fly.”