The big rocks:
- 65 minute meeting with the Standing Committee. Now we have not only an agreement in concept but an agreement on language. We still await a “clean” version of the agreement from our mediator, however. There will be a press release when it’s all said and done.
- 60 minute meeting with Canon Evans. We talked about diocesan assessments and parishes in transition, with brief attention to an emerging potential discipline issue.
The smaller rocks:
- Prepping for the two meetings referenced above.
- Responding to a thick stack of email messages that built up over the weekend and on my day off. Many of them required only a short response–but there were a lot.
- More tangible progress on the “elections and appointments” front.