- Prepped for and met with the Standing Committee in another mediation session.
- Met with my legal advisor to take stock and plan future strategy. (May I just say that I hate it that I have to be dealing with such things?)
- Refined, edited, and printed my homily for tomorrow’s ordination of Carter Aikin to the transitional diaconate.
- Took a first pass at the readings for Proper 13, when I hope to be preaching somewhere, but the precise details remain unclear.
- Made a condolence phone call to a diocesan lay leader who’s had a a death in the family.
- Spoke by phone with Canon Evans on a range of issues.
- This is not really a small thing, but it didn’t overcrowd my plate: St Paul’s in Alton had a serious fire, so I spoke with the rector a couple of times and otherwise kept tabs.