by Bishop Daniel
on January 14, 2020
- Intercessions, Morning Prayer, tea, breakfast, crossword, social media skimming.
- Responded in some detail to a handful of emails that have been hanging.
- Wrestled with my exegetical notes for Epiphany VI (St Thomas’, Glen Carbon) and brought forth a homiletical message statement.
- Applied myself once again to my (ongoing, apparently) project of trying to manage (with a light touch) the extraordinary demand at present for supply clergy and the relative shortage of priests who can fill those needs.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Took a 75-minute vigorous walk on a sunny and (for mid-January) mild afternoon.
- Paid attention to a matter pertaining to the provincial ECW.
- Attended to a brief report from the treasurer of the Anglican Fellowship of Prayer, the board of which I am a member.
- Caught up on some Covenant blog reading.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.