by Bishop Daniel
on November 26, 2019
- Regular morning stuff. After more than a year, our domestic oratory is beginning to have that “prayed-in” feel.
- Corresponded with the Senior Warden of one of our Eucharistic Communities in transition around multiple points.
- Dealt with a handful of administrative-pastoral items.
- Corresponded with the Lambeth Conference office regarding some details of my attendance.
- Took care of some business with our Communicator.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- With some substantial walking in the middle, spent the afternoon drafting a sermon for Advent II (St Barnabas’, Havana).
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.