- Customary early AM routine
- Worked my way through a thick stack of messages and situations needing a response–none were inordinately time-consuming, but there was a lot of them. It took the whole morning.
- Stepped out to grab some KFC for lunch, which we ate at home.
- Ran a healthcare-related personal errand.
- Wrestled aggressively with my exegetical notes for Proper 23 and extracted from them a homiletical message statement for my visitation to St Christopher’s, Rantoul on October 13.
- Relived the stress created by such labor by taking an equally aggressive and longish walk on a sultry and warm afternoon.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.