by Bishop Daniel
on April 30, 2019
- Usual weekday AM routine.
- Attended by multiple emails to some substantive business pertaining to two of our Eucharistic Communities in transition and one relatively minor administrative issue.
- Did the finish work on my homily for this Sunday (Alton Parish).
- Ducked out for a physical therapy appointment.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Read and responded to an email requesting the names of any clergy I might know who are on the Autism Disorder Spectrum, for purposes of a research project. I have no certain knowledge of any, so I was not able to help.
- Got to work on my next-due post for the Covenant blog.
- Ducked out once again, this time with Brenda to get her to a doctor’s appointment.
- Back home, finished a rough draft of the Covenant post.
- Evening Prayer with Brenda.