This was a day for just catching up with pretty mundane stuff:
- Did a close reading of a proof of the Michaelmas issue of the Current and caught a few things that needed changing.
- Registered for a mysterious Zoom meeting next week for *U.S* bishops and their canons, with the Presiding Bishop and TEC’s in-house counsel. Nobody I’ve communicated with can imagine what it might be about!
- Attended to various issues concerning parishes in transition and clergy considering coming to the diocese.
- Reviewed the credentials of the bishop-elect of Wyoming and signaled my consent to his consecration.
- Made a few plans for as far away as next Lent.
- Caught up on some deferred reading.