Thursday (St Remigius)
by Bishop Daniel
on October 1, 2015
- Out the door just before 7am for my customary Thursday AM walk.
- Processed some emails and read Morning Prayer at home.
- Substantive consultation with the Archdeacon over a couple of ongoing pastoral/administrative concern.
- Attended to a package of details related to the ordination process.
- Lunch at home–leftovers.
- Finished the post for the Covenant blog that I roughed out last week. Sent it on to my blogmasters.
- Spent quality time with commentaries in preparation for preaching on the feast of Christ the King, to be delivered in Marion County Parish (St John’s, Centralia and St Thomas’, Salem).
- Processed another small stack of emails.
- Home for a fairly quick dinner, then off to Trinity, Jacksonville, where I met with the vestry for an initial consultation as they prepare for Fr Ashmore’s retirement in January.