Thursday (St Philip the Deacon)
by Bishop Daniel
on October 11, 2018
- Usual (new) morning routine.
- Made preliminary arrangements to list our Springfield house for sale. (It hasn’t rented yet.)
- Spent the balance of the morning drafting my address to synod next week.
- Lunched on leftovers.
- Ran some nearby errands (on foot) with Brenda.
- Scanned and processed accumulated hard copy in my physical inbox.
- Took my homily for St Luke’s Day (October 21 at St Luke’s, Springfield) from “developed outline” to “rough draft.”
- Evening Prayer in my living room chair,
- Cooked and ate Chinese stir fry for dinner, then packed for the weekend and headed south in the YFNBmobile. Arrived in Springfield a few minutes before 11.