Thursday (St Iranaeus)
- Morning Prayer at home.
- 9am scheduled conference call with three other bishops over a matter that has the potential to be a bother in the short run but will probably be OK long term. I’ll share more if and when I’m able. In the meantime, if I’m your bishop, remember that prayer for your bishop is always appropriate.
- Went in to the office and had the rest of my morning hijacked by activity related to the subject of the conference call.
- Lunch from Da Catch, eaten at home. Walked Brenda’s dog for the last time this stint.
- Gave birth to a working outline of a sermon for Proper 16 (August 26 at St Bartholomew’s, Granite City).
- Loaded the schedule details of the Global South Anglicans conference in Bangkok that follows immediately on General Convention.
- Left the office early in order to be home when Brenda returned from her California sojourn.
- Dinner and a movie in the evening (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel).